ACRI websites bolster communication and show Board Transparency. That can mean many things, like making it easier for residents to access important documents, giving public notice about upcoming events. We offer many features that are pre-baked to fulfill those needs. Here are some practical ways to use a website for communication:
- Post governing documents, meeting minutes, and financial reports.
- Send email blasts about important announcements.
- Share information about upcoming events.
- Allow visitors to send messages through easy contact forms.
- Display photos and details about community facilities and amenities.
Call 412-459-01111 and ask for Lori Miller