Become a Provider Today
Read the following information carefully, you are about to get noticed.
We are looking forward to establishing a professional business relationship with you and your Company to help us in continuing to provide first class service to our customers – the Homeowners in our Associations. Our Goal is to “Enhance Our Owners’ Home-ownership Experience” by providing them a list of recommended, pre-qualified, professional Service Providers covering a wide spectrum of services and/or products.
Acri Preferred Service Provider Benefits
- Access to an established target market. Get seen immediately.
- List is used by our property managers on a regular basis.
- Huge value for a low annual cost.
- Increase your internet search results and profile.
- Drive visitors to your Website.
- Opportunity for repeat & referral business.
- Avoid the homeowners’ distrustful perception of most contractors & or service companies.
- All of our Community Websites <-- click - have a handy link to this site.
- Promotional opportunities available to sponsor various Homeowner Association Websites for huge additional exposure.
- Use this professional status in your Company’s marketing and advertising efforts. We can provide an Icon for your site showing you are an ACRI PSP esteemed member.
All of the current category listings appear on the Provider List page. Feel free to peruse the different areas to make the choice where you would like to be showcased.
The cost for one main listing per year is $100.00. Additional categories are available at $10.00 each. If you would like a link made to your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Google+ account we can add those at an additional $10.00 for all.
In order to facilitate the prompt and efficient processing of your Company, we ask that you complete the PSP application. Please provide all of the required information and documents at your earliest convenience. It may take a minimum of two weeks to process your application. You will be notified of your status in a timely matter.
If accepted into our Preferred Service Provider Program, you will be contacted by our Program Administrator who will review with you our “Manual of Guidelines & Expectations”. It explains all of the benefits as well as the guidelines to get you started immediately on the program.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have on any of these items or the application.
(Get the recognition your company deserves)
Our Provider List
Connect With ACRI
Here is how to find us